- New Priority Tasking Policy: new pricing per km2 has been introduced, based on different priority levels (Elevated Tasking and Targeted Tasking). The two new tasking options replace the previous up-front Priority Tasking fee.
- New Products: now available GeoProfessional Archive, GeoEye View, GeoEye View Archive (GeoEye View is an orthorectified image product specifically designed for use in Google Earth and Maps and is licensend as “view-only”. It can only be viewed and managed within the Google Enterprise Geo infrastructure.)
- New Archive Policy and Pricing:
Standard Archive: Pricing applies to data older than 90 days
Fresh Archive: Pricing applies to data less than 90 days old, equivalent to Select Tasking price.
- New Products: 2m resolution Standard, Basic and Stereo products now available
- Basic Products: Minimum order sizes and prices based on km2
- CitySphere offering removed
- Only archive products available due to end of mission, declared on 9 May, 2012
- ALOS archive products again available
Contact your Customer Service Representative for any additional information or clarification. Regards. e-GEOS Team
e-GEOS, an Italian Space Agency (20%) and Telespazio (80%) company, is a leading international player in the geo-spatial business. e-GEOS offers a range of products and services in the Earth Observation and in the geo-spatial application domains, based on both optical and radar satellites as well as on aerial surveys.
e-GEOS operates its Earth Observation centres in Matera and Neustrelitz, where data from multiple satellites are received and processed, also for near-real-time monitoring