Aurensis is responsible for developing and implementing web portal publication of the images and topographic maps generated which will be sold over the Internet.
AURENSIS is responsible for developing, training and deployment of web portal publication of the images generated by Telespazio Argentina.
The system will manage the images from around the country all 1:25000 and 1:5000 in urban areas, the volume of information will be considerable and therefore arrangements are in place to optimize and streamline the use of the system.
The portal will have the following features:
- Publication of the optical imaging 1:5000 and 1:25000 SAR
- Publication of 1:5000 and 1:25000 topographic maps
- Select products from the mesh of leaves 1:5000 and 1:25000
- Selection of products by alphanumeric queries
- Metadata management
- Direct sales of products available
- Management tool geographic portal
The system is developed with free software (geographic server, application server, etc..) On an Oracle database and provides Web access via Internet.
At the end of the project (started in September 2011) Tommy Guardia National Geographic Institute will get:
- The publication fund orthoimagery and topographic mapping vector
- Have a sales portal mapping products
- Improve the image and national and international IGNTG