VtWeb is a platform enabling users to easily browse free Earth observation data across the Web, display them in 2D/3D and process them on-the-fly. Raw or processed images may also be exported in GeoTIFF or KML.
This software has 5 key features :
- It enables 2D and 3D visualisations of Earth Observation datas
- It is an intelligent data-layer manager for earth observation such as Google Earth
- It is an innovative data treatment on-the-fly
- VtWeb server at VisioTerra premises maintains a database of qualified datasets for more than 240 Terabytes : Altimetry (DEM, geoids, bathymetry), LU/LC (ESA Globcover), Envisat ASAR, Envisat MERIS FRS
- It offers a wide range of services (VtAoiWatcher, VtFinder, Vt Alti, VtPace…) with various data catchers or producers to provide users with Earth Observation data.
An example with the STUDIES TOTAL – Cryosat over Arctic :
Study of the potential of satellite data to monitor the environment in very cold areas
See a hyperlook of an other altimeter: S3/SRAL