- PCI Geomatics Signs Multi-Million Dollar Distribution Agreement with Chinese Company. PCI Geomatics, a world leading developer of hardware/software systems for geo-imaging applications, is pleased to announce that it has signed a $4 million dollar technology agreement with a Chinese company. This is the first of many agreements taking place in China over the next few years. Working closely with PCI Geomatics Beijing, this Chinese company will assist in developing and expanding the PCI Geomatics brand within China. More info
- PCI Geomatics lends its support to the Bibliotheca Alexandrina in Egypt. More info
- PCI Geomatics is pleased to announce the acquisition of TGIS Technologies Inc., a company specializing in geospatial collaboration software. TGIS Technologies Inc. is the developer of GeoConference® Software – a unique enterprise solution that allows groups to share and view maps and imagery interactively over the web, in real-time. For more information on GeoConference® click here
- PCI Geomatics is also pleased to announce the acquisition of Geospace Inc., a provider of geospatial information and solutions. Geospace Inc. is the developer of FeatureObjeX , a user friendly, stand alone software package combining interactive editing tools for sophisticated image analysis and feature extraction. To download a free FeatureObjeX webinar, or to see a complete list of other free webinar downloads, click here
- PCI Geomatics has added support for the PostgreSQL database to its image management systems. These systems now support the capability to read both raster and vector layers from a PostgreSQL database. PostgreSQL support will be incorporated into PCI Geomatics’ flagship desktop software Geomatica, beginning with the 10.2 version scheduled for release early this year.
PCI Marketing Communications Coordinator
Tel: 819-770-0022 x:281 // Fax: 819-770-0098