The dynamic market for satellite-based imagery has been driven to new heights with more constellations and powerhouses such as Google acquiring small satellite operator SkyBox. To say that the Earth Observation market is an accelerated path to growth is an understatement as major changes are taking place across the value chain. The 6th Edition of Satellite-Based Earth Observation (EO) continues NSR’s industry-leading analysis of future growth in this industry globally. From data to information products through to value-added services, EO6 offers a comprehensive analysis of this rapidly developing market and the unique context of each vertical and region.
This new edition includes analysis of six different vertical markets across five regions for three different instrument resolutions for both optical and SAR imagery. The study takes an in-depth look at Defense and Intelligence, Managed Living Resources, Energy and Natural Resources, Industrial, Services and Public Authorities segments to offer a complete assessment and forecast of revenues for all regions over the next ten years. The report answers critical questions regarding Satellite-Based EO:
- What will be EO market size in the next 10 years?
- How will each vertical market evolve?
- What are the effects of budget cuts on satellite imagery?
- What is the impact of satellite constellations with hundreds of small and nano satellites planned?
- What is the impact on distribution of cloud-based delivery?
- What will be the revenues from data, processing and information products?
- What will be the impact on the market and take-up of very-high resolution optical imagery?
- How will free data affect market for EO products?
- What are EO satellite operators’ market share by vertical and by region?
- What will be the evolution of imagery pricing?
- Which demand will grow the most across regions?
- What will it take to thrive as an EO satellite operator?
- What will drive evolution of information products and value added services?
Satellite-Based Earth Observation (EO), 6th Edition includes completely updated assessment and hundreds of graphs and thousands of data points on this evolving market to help readers evaluate demand trends by region and globally in the coming decade.