The INSPIRE Forum Web 2.0 site is
- an open space for the exchange of information, best practice, news, opinions on issues relating to INSPIRE,
- a meeting place to get to know professionals working in different countries and thematic areas,
- a learning space where you can download tutorials, workshops, presentations and learn about and participate in upcoming workshops and conferences.
We launched a beta version and asked for people to start groups and discussions, and are very pleased with the response.
A number of groups have already been set up covering thematic, technical and national topics.
For a full list of the groups visit the link below.
Of course, you are very welcome simply to visit the INSPIRE Forum, but there are a number of reasons why you might like to register.
As a registered user, you will be able to:
- Start or join discussions in the various INSPIRE Forum Groups.
- Announce your events.
- Have access to advanced navigation of the forum.
- Manage and receive automatic notifications on topics you are interested in.
But most importantly, by registering with the INSPIRE Forum, you’ll be joining the INSPIRE community, connecting with professionals working in different countries and thematic areas, sharing knowledge and best practice.
The INSPIRE Team
For more information visit:
INSPIRE Forum web site
Check out the INSPIRE forum groups