- In the field, presenting concrete achievements;
- Business Corner, addressing the development of the Copernicus market;
- In motion, presenting ongoing activities such as R&D projects.
The magazine will also include a list of key events (e.g. workshops, conferences) relevant to Copernicus.
The first issue of the magazine, which was published before GMES was renamed “Copernicus” and was therefore issued under the name “GMES Observer” (November 2012), is now available here. In this first issue, a specific focus was put on the following main topics:
- First six months of activity of the Copernicus Emergency Management Service – Mapping;
- “Eye on Earth” portal of the European Environment Agency;
- European Space Expo, the interactive exhibition on space applications.