Delivering key stakeholders from industry, defence, government, nautical agencies and commercial organisations, this is the new opportunity to get to grip with key issues including interoperability, data collection, analysis and sharing, effective decision support and standards and format.
Key speakers include:
- Lieutenant Commander Luís Miguel Cardoso Pércio Bessa Pacheco, Navy Staff Policy and Planning Division, PORTUGUESE NAVY
- Chris Parry MBE, Head of Fleet AWNIS Unit & UK AWNIS Capability, DEFENCE MARITIME GEOSPATIAL INTELLIGENCE CENTRE
- Rear Admiral Tom Karsten, UK National Hydrographer, UNITED KINGDOM HYDROGRAPHIC OFFICE (UKHO)
- Jens Peter Hartmann, Senior Advisor, DANISH GEODATA AGENCY
- Conor Delaney, Senior Scientist –Joint Research Centre, EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- Fahad Al-Amri, Senior Engineer , Hydrographic Survey Unit, SAUDI ARAMCO