We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and team-oriented project manager to join our team in Innsbruck, Austria, for working in international projects related to satellite Earth Observation and Geographic Information Systems.
Specifically, this full-time position is situated in the Technical Department and will cover high level, self-reliant technical and administrative project management for international customers. The position will also support the Commercial Department in project acquisition, proposal writing, and preparatory marketing and sales activities.
The ideal applicant has a proven track record in project management in the international Earth Observation and GIS domain and should have more than 5 years of working experience after graduation.
- Proven record of working in and managing sizeable projects, preferably in a private industry environment
- In depth knowledge of satellite and airborne remote sensing, GI technology and applications; expertise in land-related EO applications (land cover/use mapping, urban planning, hydrology, forestry) is a key asset
- Excellent experience in project management (minimum of 3 years)
- Proof of experience in proposal writing; know-how in sales, acquisition and promotion activities advantageous
- Excellent command in English and German, other EU language advantageous
- Excellent writing and communication capabilities
- Willingness to travel (also international), motivation skills and team leadership an asset
- Applicants form related industries, such as engineering, geo-products and IT are welcome!
Please visit our website (www.geoville.com) for more information and send your CV with a covering letter outlining how your experience and interests match our requirements to Dr. Andreas Walli, email@example.com
GeoVille group provides a wide range of value-added services in the land domain with focus on urban, regional and spatial planning as well as environmental monitoring, forestry and agriculture applications. Registered offices are in Innsbruck, Austria, and Niederanven, Luxembourg.
GeoVille Information Systems, based in Innsbruck, Austria, is an internationally operating company providing consultancy, services and products related to satellite earth observation, geo-information and geographic information systems.
The company is ISO 9001:2008 and 14000 certified and offers an attractive work environment in the city centre of Innsbruck, Tyrol, and a competitive entry salary in a growing high-tech market.
GeoVille Information Systems GmbH
Sparkassenplatz 2, 3rd floor
A – 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Tel: +43 (0)512 56 20 21-0
Fax: +43 (0)512 56 20 21-22