We are looking for a self-motivated, team-oriented project manager with sales background to join our team in Innsbruck for working in international projects related to satellite Earth Observation and geographic information systems. Specifically, the position is situated in the commercial department and will cover high level administrative support to project management and acquisition as well as proposal writing and preparatory sales activities.
The ideal applicant has a proven track record in international business and project management support in the Earth Observation and GIS industry and should have more than 5 years of working experience after graduation.
- Min. 5 years working experience after graduation
- Proven record of working in and managing sizeable projects on large spatial & temporal scale
- In depth knowledge of remote sensing, GI technology and applications
- Excellent experience in project management and proposal writing, experience in sales, acquisition and promotion advantage
- Experience with market development and/or international organizations eg.ESA, NASA, EC, EEA, WDB, EIB ADB, etc. of advantage
- Excellent command in English and German, other EU language advantage
- Excellent writing and reporting capabilities
- Excellent presentation and communication capabilities
- Willingness to travel (also international), motivation skills and team leadership an asset
- Applicants form related industries, such as engineering, geo-products and IT are welcome !
GeoVille Information Systems is an internationally operating company providing consultancy, services and products related to satellite earth observation, geo-information and geographic information systems.
GeoVille provides a wide range of value-added services in the land domain with focus on urban, regional and spatial planning as well as environmental monitoring, forestry and agriculture applications.
Since its establishment in 1998, GeoVille has established a broad international customer base and successfully participated in more than 250 national and international projects located in 75 countries around the world. GeoVille’s team has experience and expertise in managing and executing projects in Europe, Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our customers stem from private industry sectors, public organisations, research institutions and international organisations. Registered offices are in Innsbruck, Austria, and Niederanven, Luxembourg.
At present, GeoVille is employing a staff of more than 35 experts and consultants graduated in Earth sciences and informatics. All of our staff members are holding MSc grade or equivalent, and 30% a PhD title.
GeoVille is an ISO 9001:2008 and 14000 certified company and offers an attractive work environment in the city centre of Innsbruck, Tyrol, and a competitive entry salary in a growing high-tech market.
Please visit our website (www.geoville.com) for more information and send your CV with a covering letter outlining how your experience and interests match our requirements to
Dr. Andreas Walli
GeoVille Information Systems GmbH
Sparkassenplatz 2, 3rd floor
A – 6020 Innsbruck
Tel: +43 (0)512 56 20 21-0
Fax: +43 (0)512 56 20 21-22