In this visual context, complex dynamics, patterns and relationships can be revealed, analysed and understood in a completely new way. This takes ‘situational awareness’ to an entirely different level, and enables an unprecedented and powerful new type of analysis: geospatial analysis. A key part of this overall capability is a new generation of tools for advanced digital mapping and modelling, which extend the applications of GIS much beyond intelligence, C2 (command and control) and the achievement of information superiority – into areas like resource management, mission simulation, and down to individual soldiers.
In the 21st century information superiority is absolutely essential for success in dealing with increasingly complex threats and emergencies, making the need for GEOINT absolute. This is not a ‘nice to have’, but a ‘must-have’ capability – and countries around the world are realising and investing in it with increased urgency. Phenomenal advances in technologies like cloud and 3D modelling, together with increased availability of high-quality, high-accuracy geospatial data especially from space-based remote sensing satellites, are propelling the market for governmental GEOINT solutions forward into a very exciting future.
Grounded in a comprehensive analysis of the aspects described above, Visiongain’s examination of the global governmental spending on GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security reveals a market worth $9.7bn in 2014. The coming decade will see governments around the world scrambling to acquire GEOINT capabilities on increasingly higher scales, to ensure they stay on top in the ‘information superiority’ race. At the moment, outside the US this is a relatively young market, at the very beginning of a period of large international expansion over the next ten years.
- Why you should buy Governmental Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Solutions Market 2014-2024: Digital Mapping, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Cloud-Based Geo-Analytics & Geo-Data Exploitation for Defence & Homeland Security
- How is the market for GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security evolving? What is driving and restraining government expenditure on GEOINT Solutions?
- What are the market dynamics?
- What share of expenditure does each GEOINT Solutions submarket have?
- What is the market share for each of the 15 leading nations in terms of expenditure on GEOINT Solutions and how will it evolve between 2014 and 2024?
- What market space and GEOINT Solutions industry development will be the most important to the demand for GEOINT solutions and services going forward?
- What will the expenditure be on each type (submarket) of GEOINT Solutions, year-on-year between 2013 and 2024?
- Who are the leading players active in GEOINT Solutions?
- What barriers are there for expenditure upon GEOINT Solutions? * What are the key technologies in GEOINT, and what is coming on the horizon?
Visiongain’s comprehensive and detailed analysis contains key quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
What does this 300 page report provide?
View market forecasts and analysis for governmental GEOINT Solutions for defence and homeland security from 2014-2024
The report provides sales value projections of the market together with essential information on the technologies, GEOINT organisations and competitor
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers